Hello, all my fashion divas and gurus! I know this year has been filled with some stressed out, anxiety filled and just craziness events. This is why I believe in Self-Care Day!
For years, I did not take the time for a self-care day. Shoot, I didn't know about a self-care day, let alone that I needed to take one for myself. Well, for the past few months I have a designated self-care day. At least once a week, I do all the things that make me feel good by myself. For me, I need time to myself to mentally and physically recharge. A self-care day is a day to relax, release, and moving on to become a happy and healthier person. Throughout my fashion adventures, I received some great fabulous products. I decided to compose a super self-care kit.
I call this self-care kit the - Stay Home Breath Day Kit
- Skintimate Skin Therapy Shaving Creme - I like this Shaving creme because I did have an allergic reaction to my sensitive skin.
- Rite Aid Natural Cleansing and Exfoliating Puffs - Great and affordable exfoliating puffs. Now, I use the exfoliation during my self-care bath time. I found it great for removing dead skin. Now, I would not suggest using this on your face. Go for a gentle exfoliating facial wash instead. I like the puffs for my feet.
- Physician's Formula Nude Wear Kit - great Just In Case makeup fix, if you have to leave the house or planning to take yourself out. Either way, Physician's Formula Nude Wear Kit is a great glow palette with multiple uses. I have the mother of pearl collection but you can find the palette that works for your at http://www.physiciansformula.com/
- Manuka Secrets Hand Creme and Lip Lustre - Made with UMF Manuka Honey and other natural ingredients, I am an abbot users of Manuka products. I also love that Manuka has the Natural Cosmetic seal from http://www.natrue.org/.
- Lashem Colour Stroke Brown Tint & Lift and Lash Serum - Now, I am all for the two in one cosmetics products! The Lashem Brow tint and lash serum is just that. I usually do not have a lot of time or extra cash to give to get my brows done on a weekly/bi-weekly basis. So, I groom my brow that best way I can at home. I have Lashem Brow tint and lash serum in raven, which works with my brow and lash color.
- Better Skin Mirakle Cream - I love love love this product. I use all the time but on my Self-Care day, I use this on my face and toes. One of the top 10 moisturizers on the market, in my opinion. Get Better Skin Mirakle Cream asap!
- Rite Aid Professional Foam Brushes - These foam brushes are not for makeup but awesome for Self Care nail art DIY project. I love doing some creative nails art with this affordable tool. This is a great creativity release.
- MaskerAide Beauty Rest'ore Mask - The true reason for Self-Care Day is to Restore. Applying the MaskerAide Beauty Rest'ore mask is a great way to relax and restore. Check it out at http://www.maskeraide.com/
- Panasonic Gel Nail Remover Kit - Ok, so this is a fabulous nail polish remover for nail by Panasonic. This product is geared towards gel nail polish, you can use it for any nail polish. I also love it for filing and buffing my nails. It is also super affordable, just $39.99!
- Color Club Nail Polish (Right On) - I was first introduced to Color Club nail polish during my time at Caravan Stylist Studio earlier this year. I love the color - Right On. It is a great color for a good self-care day. The price is not that bad, just $8.50
- OGX Beauty Frizz Defying Curl Cream - I love this Frizz Defying Curl Cream by OGX. I use this for setting my natural hair for my self-care day. You can pick up a bottle for just $7.99!
- Pixi Mattelustre Lipstick (Plum Berry) - I was first introduced to the Pixi lipstick line at Caravan Stylist Studio as well. I love the Plum Berry color for any season but I love it as great kiss-off of a great Self-Care day
- RiteAid Renewal Curves In All the Right Places Round Sponges - Though I do not like this as a makeup application tool, I use this as a nail art tool. The round sponges are great for nails.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel - I seen tons of great fellow bloggers talk about this very water gel that I have been using on my self-care day. Get this today for just $18.99
- Pond's Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream - Now that I am over 30, I have to think about wrinkles ..not really but I do love this cream for night. Please, it is very affordable and accessible for just $11.99!