|This is my look for the first day at BlogU 2015.|
Necklace: Forever 21
Wig: The Brazilia by Sensationnel in DX2733
|I am still using my goodies from the Blog U especially the myCharger Power Bank|
After the Keynote, I started my first two conference classes. This was my first experience attending a conference that really dived into the ins and out of the bloggersphere. There were so many classes to chose from but I am pretty happy with my overall choices. Many of the classes that I participated in I planned to use to make my blog and my writing better for all of you!
Here was my class schedule during my stay at Blog U
Friday June 5th
- SEO 101 with Lynn Morrison - creator of The Nomad Mom Diary
- Branding Your Business with Eddie Giese - creator of eddiwgiese.net
Saturday June 6th
- Building online Communities that Benefit Your Audience & You with JD Bailey of Honest Mom and Jen Mann of People I want to Punch in the Throat
- Video 101 with Jeremy Sheeler of Awarehouse Production
- Mastering Pinterest with Anna Luther of My Life and Kids
- How to Create a Media Kit that Speaks a Brand's Language with Melissa Culbertson of Blog Clarity
For more photos, check out more on Heavy on Fashion Facebook
I am so happy to have met these fabulous ladies at Blog U. Blog U is all about building your tribe and I am so happy to say these ladies are a member of my tribe.
Shout out to Shelley Burke, Sarah Mueller of Earlybird Mom, Tracey Smith, and Cristina Trinidad of Faithfully Social ! Yes, that is me at the end Big hair and all.
At the Nickelodeon party, I had a ball with a few more bloggers/tribe members. We had a great time, as you can see. That night was great and the last party event for the conference. Above are Shelly Tucker of Moms with Tots, TaTanya Todd, Angelina Simms, Michelle Grewe of Crumpets and Bollocks, and McCall Humes of McCall of the Wild.
I also meet some other great blogger as well! Shout out to the following ladies, I learned so much from our meal chats and after class discussions. You guys are awesome!
- Leigh-Mary of http://happilyeverlaughterblog.com/
- Amy Hunter of http://theoutnumberedmother.com/
- Theresa A Jackson a.k.a Terri of http://www.backofthenorthwind.com/
- Martha Brettschneider of http://marthabrettschneider.com/
- Mary England of http://uncustomary.org/
And finally The End
I learned so much from Blog U. I am taking all the lessons that I learned both inside and outside the classroom to make me a better blogger/influencer/Writer. Blog U gave me the push to make my love of blogging into my career! I can not wait to attend Blog U next year next and meet some old friends, new friends, and keep building my tribe.
If you like Heavy on Fashion at #BlogU,
Check out Heavy on Fashion is going to Blog U at
Until Next Time